Starting at $269 per person
The oldest winery in Napa Valley meets the most whimsical. From California’s first tasting room to one of its most decadent. One dripping with history, the other in crystal chandeliers. After a gourmet lunch aboard the Wine Train, indulge in private tours and tastings at two of Napa Valley’s most famous wineries: Charles Krug Winery and Raymond Vineyards.
- 1.5-hour train journey, departing at 11:30 a.m.
- Welcome taste of sparkling wine
- Multiple course gourmet lunch
- 1-hour each, tour and tasting at Charles Krug Winery and Raymond Vineyards
- Shuttle return to the station