Starting at $204 per person
PGA golf, an outdoor concert, gourmet cuisine, and an elegant journey on a vintage train—an eclectic combination that will have your Napa Valley discovery in full swing. After our classic gourmet lunch onboard, you are shuttled to the legendary Silverado Resort and Country Club for the 2018 Safeway Open, where you will indulge in food, wine, beer, cocktails, music, and of course, pro golf.
- 3-hour rail tour of Napa Valley, departing at 11:30 a.m.
- Welcome taste of sparkling wine
- Multiple course gourmet lunch onboard
- Return shuttle to the Silverado Country Club from Wine Train Station
- Ticket to the Safeway Open
- Admission to the Safeway Open Concert Series
- Access to the Safeway Food & Wine Pavilion, Brew Loft, Spirits Lounge, and Beers Fore Birdies
Thursday, October 4, 2018 (Concert: Sammy Hagar & The Circle)
Friday, October 5, 2018 (Concert: Young the Giant)