Your health is our utmost priority and concern. The Napa Valley Wine Train team is committed to protecting the wellbeing of our guests and team members by providing a comfortable and safe environment for everyone who visits our property. We are advancing our current best practices and making sure our teams take extra precautions in order to deliver a fulfilling and enjoyable travel experience.
Please continue reading about the enhanced processes and procedures we are upholding to create a happy and healthy environment for all to enjoy. Your peace of mind is important to us. If you have additional questions or concerns, please reach out to Steven Lampkin at [email protected]
For more information on COVID-19 and the latest national guidelines, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. State Department’s page regarding COVID-19, or your local health authority.
Reopening Dates and Reservations
We are currently accepting reservations for experiences and events beginning on August 21st, 2020. If you have existing reservations for a visit prior to this date, we are happy to help you adjust your travel plans.
- Reservations due to arrive during the closure will be automatically cancelled; there is no need to contact the Train unless you would like to rebook your trip to a later date.
- Any deposits that have previously been collected will be refunded; refunds will be credited as soon as possible.
- If the reservation was made by a third-party, the Wine Train will not be imposing any penalties. Any inquires related to pre-payments should be directed to the booking source.
- Please contact us at 800-427-4124, [email protected] or visit My Reservations should you need assistance.
Your business and loyalty are very important to us. For any groups, weddings or meetings, please contact our sales team at [email protected] to discuss planning your future event.
What You Can Expect
Our team is committed to providing every guest with the peace of mind to relax and enjoy their time with us. You will be welcomed by a team of individuals that have been fully trained on the importance of upholding the highest level of sanitation standards and the sensitivity of the current circumstance which we are in.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn by all associates based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance.
- Gloves will be provided to associates whose responsibilities require them as determined by medical experts and CDC guidelines including housekeeping, engineering, and any major operating departments in direct contact with guests.
Social and Physical Distancing
Social and physical distancing, one of the most effective tools used to control and reduce the spread of Coronavirus, is being taken very seriously at The Napa Valley Wine Train.
- Seating in all train cars and lounges is positioned at least six feet apart.
- We recommend that all guests do their part and strive to maintain at least six feet between themselves and others.
- Social distancing is practiced by all associates of the Wine Train and the health of our team and guests is being closely monitored.
- All Train experiences will comply with, or exceed, local or state mandated occupancy limits.
Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible, will be placed at all guest and associate entrances and contact areas such as driveways, reception areas, Train cars and Train station.
Associate and Guest Health Concerns
Our associates have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property to local health officials.
- Associates are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are trained on how to handle encountering guests or associates exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
- If we are alerted to a presumptive case of COVID-19 at the property, we will work with the Public Health Officials to follow the appropriate actions recommended.
Enhanced Cleanliness Standards
Noble House has always placed a strong emphasis on the cleanliness, safety, and comfort of our properties. Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne pathogens. We are working with our vendors, distribution partners and suppliers to ensure an uninterrupted supply of these cleaning supplies and the necessary PPE. The items below are enhancements to our current cleanliness standards:
- High touch areas, such as, but not limited to doors, door handles, elevator buttons, handrails, public phones, furniture in public spaces, signature pads, credit card readers, and drinking stations are cleaned and sanitized on a frequent and routine basis.
- Our team upholds a strict schedule of routine hand sanitation throughout their time on property.
- High traffic areas, such as but not limited to entryways and hallways are cleaned and sanitized routinely rather than late at night when there are no guests around.
- Public restrooms are cleaned with increased frequency. Flushers, locks, walls, toilet seats, dispensing stations, sinks, faucets, and doors are disinfected during each service.
- All reception areas (reservation desk, host stand, etc.) are wiped down between every guest interaction with assistance of agent/host.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be strategically placed throughout the Train Station. Supply levels are checked by staff on a routine basis
Daily Housekeeping Service
- Housekeeping services are performed in every car before and after every train ride.
- Additional sanitizing to be performed regularly during each trip.
- Cars are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon departure.
- Our housekeeping departments will leverage partnerships with our national vendors on best cleaning practices, tools, and supplies.
- Used linen is folded and bagged in each guest car (staff never shakes towels or sheets in the room as this practice releases particles into the air).
- Ecolab Peroxide Multi-Surface Cleaner Chemical is utilized for sanitation on all hard / non-porous surfaces.
- Increased attention to thorough vacuuming of rugs and sanitation of floors, including low-traffic and hard-to-reach surfaces.