The Napa Valley Wine Train rolls by more than 100 wineries and grape-producing vineyards every day on its journey from Downtown Napa to Downtown St. Helena. We do our best to visit these wineries and more, attending events and tastings so that we can carefully curate our wine store selections for their quality and value. Most of the bottles on our shelves (80 per cent) come from right here in Napa Valley, where vintners set the bar high on crafting some of the best wines in the world. The other 20 per cent of our space is reserved for wines we love from other California regions.
If you can’t make it into our store at the station in Downtown Napa, you can shop right here, on our site, where you’ll find for everything from famous brands to small production, boutique wines. We even have a limited inventory of some coveted, allocated big names you have trouble finding anywhere else. Our low prices will surprise you, and you can even mix and match brands for a 10 percent case discount.